Tuesday, May 10

What's In My Beauty Essentials Pouch?

Most people carry around a makeup pouch but for me, I call it my beauty essentials pouch as it doesn't contain much makeup. I carry it with me on a daily basis and it holds everything beauty related that I could possibly need.


I don't usually touch up my makeup throughout the day so I keep the makeup items in my pouch to a bare minimum. The only makeup item in my pouch is the SEPHORA COLLECTION's Mattifying Compact Foundation. I tend to lose coverage on my nose if I'm out for a really long day so a nice powder foundation really helps. I also carry with me two lip balms, a spearmint flavoured Boots Essential Lip Salve which is clear and a Maybelline Baby Lips Loves Color in Berry Crush which is tinted. I will usually bring along whichever lip product that I've worn for the day to touch up as well.

The most important item in my pouch is actually my Sephora nail clipper. My nails chip easily and there is really nothing worse than being caught outside without a nail clipper. It can double up as a tool to cut through certain things as well. I also have a foldable Muji nail file for good measure. The second most important item in my pouch will have to be my Muji pocket mirror. You have to be on top of any makeup smudges so a mirror is definitely a must.

I carry with me The Body Shop Detangling Comb, some H&M hair ties and a hair clip for any hair emergencies. I also have a travel-size The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume, a Life Buoy hand sanitiser and The Body Shop Argan Wild Argan Oil Miracle Solid Oil which really saves me when my eczema flares up. Last but not least, some painkillers and flu medicine have a permanent fixture in my pouch because you never know when you will feel under the weather.


The pouch is from Naraya which I picked up in Bangkok quite some time ago. It's compact and helps to keep all my items tidy and in place. I try to keep my makeup pouch small so as to ensure that I don't end up carrying a load of junk that I don't need everywhere I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment