Wednesday, April 2

Review: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil is one of Too Faced's most raved-about bronzer. It contains real cocoa powder and it's supposed to smell like chocolate. It could be my nose but it doesn't smell anything like chocolate to me. I've sniffed the pan so many times (I sound like a maniac, I know) & it just smells like F&N Cool Ice Cream Soda to me.


I got the bronzer about a year ago I remember really enjoying it when I first got it. I thought the shade was perfect for me and it was my favorite bronzer for quite a long time. I don't know what has changed but I don't think the product works that well for me anymore. I feel like the shade runs a tad too warm for me and it will look reddish if I'm too heavy-handed with it. I like to apply bronzer rather liberally and it's a pain to have to make sure that I don't get too much product on my brush. I know there is a Milk Chocolate shade but I think it will be too light for me.


Color aside, I really enjoy using the bronzer. It's really easy to blend so you don't have to worry about having a streak down your cheek. If I make sure to be light-handed, this bronzer will be seamless on my complexion. It will darken your cheekbones slightly and give a hint of color to the parameter of your face. It's not suitable for any obvious contour due to the warmness of the color but I find that it is great for adding just a hint of color and dimension to your face.


The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil a decent bronzer for everyday use and I find it to last throughout the day without significant fading. I will recommend this bronzer to those of you who enjoy using just a little bit of bronzer to add color and dimension to your everyday look. As for me, I will continue to use it but I will not repurchase it. I'm actually quite interested in the Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer and I think I may pick that up soon. Have you tried it? If you have, do let me know what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment