Monday, May 12

Review: SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing Wipes

I had forgotten to bring my makeup remover on one of my vacations last year and I went into Sephora with the intention to get the SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water but they were out of stock of the 150ml version so I picked up the Express Cleansing Wipes instead.


The SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Cleansing Wipes comes with a plastic lid over the adhesive packaging and that keeps the sheets moist for a longer period of time. It comes with 25 wipes and I was pleasantly surprised to find that the sheet itself is actually bigger than a regular face wipe. The picture below shows half of the sheet. I would have preferred the sheets to be a little more moist but the size of the sheet did compensate for that and one sheet is all it takes to remove the makeup on my face.


I think it did a good job in removing the makeup on my face but it struggled a little with waterproof mascara so I would advise you to use an eye makeup remover to remove your eye makeup and use the wipe only for your face. It does leave a little residue on your face but it does go away pretty quickly. I haven't actually used a face wipe that doesn't leave any residue at all so I guess it's pretty normal, especially for a makeup removing wipe.

I just want to mention that I usually use a cleansing oil to remove my makeup and it gets all my makeup off. I love using cleansing oils and there is really nothing much that can compare to their makeup removing properties. I understand that there are a lot of people who use makeup cleansing wipes to remove their makeup before using a regular cleanser to remove any residue and that is perfectly fine. I just prefer to remove all my makeup before I use my regular cleanser to make sure that I get all the gunk off my face.

Regardless of how you remove your makeup, makeup removing is one of the most important steps in your skin care regime so do put some time and effort into it! Do you have a favorite makeup removing product? Do share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment