Wednesday, July 16

Review: Soap and Glory Puffy Eye Attack

The Soap and Glory Puffy Eye Attack is the second skin care product that I've tried from the brand. This turbo-boost hydragel claims to combat dark eye circles and reduce puffy eyes. It doesn't claim to be deeply moisturising or anti-ageing so it is more suited for younger skin. I struggle with both dark eye circles and puffy eyes so I decided to give this eye cream a try.


The eye cream is a gel formula that is rather thick in consistency. As with most eye creams, a little goes a long way and a thin layer of it is suffice to moisturise the eye area. I find that it takes slightly longer than I would like for it to fully absorb into the skin, especially when you apply a little too much. It is kind of a hassle, especially when I'm in a rush to apply makeup so I only use this eye cream at night or on days that I'm not applying makeup.


Despite being a gel, I find the eye cream to be sufficiently moisturising. However, if you suffer from dry skin, this will not be sufficient for you and you will be better off with a cream formulation.


I find that this eye cream does help to de-puff my under-eye area but it didn't help with my dark eye circles at all. My dark eye circles are still prominent even when I get plenty of sleep so I'm not expecting an eye cream to work miracles. I'm not too disappointed that it didn't help lighten the darkness. I am pretty pleased with it's de-puffing properties so not all it lost. 


The Soap and Glory Puffy Eye Attack is a good eye cream for de-puffing. Even though this eye cream is sufficiently moisturising for me, I still prefer cream formulas to gel formulas. I find that it's kind of odd for a gel to take such a long time to sink in and this limits the use of the eye cream for me. Soap and Glory skin care has performed rather well for me and I would like to try more from their line. Do you have any recommendations? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment