Friday, April 22

Review: The Body Shop Skin Primer Matte It

Silicone primers can smooth out skin texture and allow makeup to glide on easily. A good primer should also prolong the longevity of your makeup and is definitely a good investment. The Body Shop is a colourless silicone primer that evens out my skin texture and allow concealer and liquid foundation to glide over.


This simple primer does solve texture issues but I find that it doesn't really enhance the wear of my makeup. Personally, I find that oil control is more important that achieving a silky smooth base as I only wear powder foundation now and do not really need that function of a silicone primer.


I have not found a primer that really works for me so I've stopped using primers entirely. I would probably pick up another primer in the future, leave me a comment with your recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment