Friday, April 15

Review: Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub

Soap & Glory has got to be one of my favourite brands ever. So far, the few skin care and body products that I've tried are all really nice. One of their body products I've tried is The Breakfast Scrub. This scrub has a maple syrup scent and it really smells good enough to eat.


The Breakfast Scrub is a sugar scrub that constants skin-loving ingredients such as oat and shea butter to keep your skin moisturized. This scrub is packed full of granules to give you the maximum exfoliating effect. Generally, sugar scrubs are a little too exfoliating for my eczema-prone skin and I have to use this sparingly or my skin will look and feel raw and dry. Because of my dry skin, I'm better off with more moisturizing scrubs but you will really enjoy this if you love really exfoliating scrubs.


If you haven't tried anything from Soap & Glory, this and their Clean On Me shower gel will be something nice to try out. I do have one gripe about their products and it's their use of parabens. I've previously discussed about parabens here. I will still continue to use their products even though they contain parabens but I would much prefer if they can find substitutes to preserve their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment