Friday, April 8

Review: Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner

The Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner is a rich and creamy eyeliner that can be used both on the eyelids and on the waterline. This eyeliner is highly raved about and is supposedly budge-proof even on the waterline.


Taupe is my favourite everyday eyeliner. I don't like to use a black eyeliner on daily basis as I find that it can be a little too harsh sometimes and Taupe is a great alternative. Though subtle, it offers a nice definition that makes my eye makeup look well put together. It does transfer a little sometimes but it's no big deal as the color is not too dark.



I use the Nude to highlight my inner corner but I don't think its great for that purpose. The formula is rich and creamy and it looks a little cakey on the inner corner. I prefer these two NYX eyeliners for this purpose. This eyeliner can be used on the waterline but it does wear off quite quickly on my slightly watery eyes.


The formula of these eyeliners is creamy and nicely pigmented but I'm not hugely impressed by it. I really like the colour of the Taupe eyeliner though and I will look for another eyeliner in a similar colour to try out. If you have a favourite long-lasting pencil eyeliner, do let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment