Monday, May 13

Review: Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter

I purchased a travel-sized gift set from Soap and Glory last Christmas and it includes The Righteous Butter Mini.


My skin tends to dry out and I need to moisturize my body, especially my legs, immediately after a shower or I will end up scratching my skin off. I use scented body lotions in the morning and I prefer something heavier for the night. Well, not too heavy though because I live in a hot and humid climate and thick creams don't work so well in such temperatures.


The Righteous Butter is one of Soap and Glory's best sellers featuring the Original Pink scent and the description on the tub says that it's formulated for very dry skin. It's rather light for a body butter but I do find it sufficiently moisturizing. I don't think that this will be very suitable for very dry skin as it is a lightweight formula and it may not be as moisturizing as heavier formulas.



I do wish that it was a little bit heavier because I like to treat my skin with something more moisturizing at night. This body butter may be more suitable for use in the morning because it gets absorbed really quickly and it doesn't feel sticky at all.



I've finished up the last bits of the product and I don't think that I'll repurchase it. I really enjoy using The Righteous Butter but unfortunately, it contains five different parabens and I'm trying to cut down on my consumption of products are formulated with parabens. It's such a shame because it's a really good product. I'll be digging into my new tub of The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter next!

No comments:

Post a Comment