Wednesday, May 15

Review: Garnier Light Eye Brightening Roll-On

The Garnier Light Eye Brightening Roll-On contains caffeine to help combat dark eye circles and it's packaged in a rollerball tube which helps with puffy eyes. I'm on my second tube of this product and I've to say that one tube of this lasts you for absolutely ages. In fact, I only threw my first tube away because I felt that I've been using for way too long (more than one year) and it wasn't even completely empty!


The rollerball applicator is great because it makes this product so fuss free and easy to use. The metal tip helps to create a cooling effect during application and it is rather soothing for tired eyes. 


The consistency of the product is light and it gets absorbed relatively quickly so you can use this both in the morning and night. However, I don't think this product is very moisturizing and I only use this after my eye cream at night. After my eye cream has set, I will roll this back and forth under my eye and I really enjoy the cooling effect that this product has.


This is a nice product to have but I don't think it does much for my dark eye circles. My dark eye circles
are still very prominent and I don't think they have improved despite having gone through so much of this product. Despite my dark eye circles, my eyes are not very puffy and I believe that the rollerball did play a part in reducing the puffiness.


My current tube is about one-third full and I will use it up. However, since this product is not doing much for me, I will not be repurchasing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment