Wednesday, May 15

Review: The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

I've had The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Scrub for quite awhile now and I think I only have about one scrub's worth of product left in the tub. The reason why this has lasted me for so long is because I haven't been really disciplined when it comes to exfoliating my body.


I hate the packaging of this body scrub. Tubs are one of the worst way to hold a product because they're so unsanitary! It does allow me to use up every single bit of the product it in but I cannot stand the fact that I have to dip my fingers into an entire tub of fresh product. I only scoop up enough product to scrub an area of my body and I end up having to dip my wet and dirty fingers back into the tub. I don't know why tubs are still being used, maybe it's because the granules are too large to pass through the opening of a tube, but I really hope the product will be packaged in something more bathroom friendly in the future.


The product itself is very creamy and it's packed with grounded almonds and rice for exfoliation. I really enjoy using this body scrub because it doesn't strip my skin of its moisture like some body scrubs do and it leaves my skin so ridiculously smooth and supple. This Cocoa Butter Body Scrub is meant for very dry skin and it does moisturize and exfoliate at the same time.


The product washes off easily but it does leave quite a bit of gunk on my bathroom floor. I'm not a fan of the scent of the product as well but it doesn't linger after it has been washed off so it doesn't bother me that much.


I really like The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Scrub and I may repurchase it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment