Saturday, May 18

Review: MOR Lychee Flower Lip Macaroon

This is my first ever MOR product and I must admit that I only got this because it was on sale. I don't know why I've never really been interested in trying out their products despite the cute packaging and reasonable pricing.


The MOR Lip Macaroon comes in a variety of flavors and I decided to get the Lychee Flower because I really like lychees. The lip balm is packaged in a metal tin and what I found interesting that the product itself is actually placed in a plastic holder than sits in the metal tin. I thought it was a nice touch because the metal tin does not come into direct contact with the product. 


The balm itself is white in the tin and clear when applied. The product does melt onto my finger but I find that I have to go around it a few times to get the desired amount of product. Unlike the Rosebud Perfume Company lip balm, the MOR Lip Macaroon has not melted at all and I think it will hold up slightly better in this insane heat. 


The lip balm tastes great but it doesn't really moisturize my lips. I find myself having to reapply this very often because it kind of disappears rather quickly. I say disappear because I only use this at home, usually before bedtime, and I don't eat or drink much when I have it on so I don't think the lip balm could have worn off. I don't find this lip balm very moisturizing as well so I'm not quite sure if it was absorbed. This is a product that just sits on top of my lips and doesn't do much. I will use up the rest of the MOR Lychee Flower Lip Macaroon but I will not be repurchasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment