Thursday, June 20

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

I've mentioned previously that I've tried quite a number of products from The Body Shop Vitamin E range and one of the products I've tried is the Eye Cream.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream is packaged in a squeeze tube that offers great precision in terms of the amount of product dispensed. You only need a very small amount of the product for each application and the packaging is something that I really appreciate.


The product is supposed to "help reduce appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles". I've been using it for more than a month now and I don't think it did much. I do think that it helps with the appearance of the area when you first apply it. It does seem to even out my fine lines a little and improve the look of my undereyes on a whole. However, it does not seem to have a long term effect, which is unfortunate.


The eye cream is very lightweight and not greasy at all which makes this a great option to be worn under makeup. I dispense the product on my ring finger and tap in on my undereye area until it gets fully absorbed and it does not leave any residue behind. It's sufficiently moisturizing for me but you may want to skip this if you prefer heavy-duty eye creams.


I do enjoy The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream very much but I will not be repurchasing it because I do not think that it does much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment