Thursday, June 20

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

I'm on my third tub of The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream and I think it's a good time to review the product.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is one of The Body Shop's "must-haves" and it claims to have the texture of a lotion but moisturizing properties of a cream. That got me interested because I'm not a fan of moisturizers that are too thick and heavy because I have combination skin.


The worst part of the product is probably the packaging. I hate products are are kept in tubs, especially when it comes to face products. So much bacteria and germs could be growing in the tub of goodness and you'll be smearing all of that onto your face. I just can't deal with it. I transfer the product into a squeeze tube that I got from Muji and I like how it saves space and is a billion times more hygienic. There is a lot of product wastage and time involved in the transfer process but I believe it's worth it.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is what it claims to be. I would say that the consistency is slightly denser than a lotion but it's definitely not as heavy as creams tend to be. It sinks into my sink rather easily and it makes my skin feel so smooth. This works well on its own as well as under makeup and it's a really versatile moisturizer. If your skin is not too dry, this can be used as a night cream as well because it is pretty moisturizing in my opinion.


I love The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream and I will continue to repurchase it until I chance upon another moisturizer that is as lightweight and moisturizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment