Thursday, June 27

Review: Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter

I'm currently on a holiday and I brought with me a mini of the Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter. I spotted this little gem while I was queuing up at the cashier and I thought I would give it a try because I've been wanting to try out Nip + Fab products for quite awhile now. Nip + Fab products are all very reasonably priced and I got this for a steal at S$2!



To be honest, I wasn't expecting very much from the product because of it's price but I'm blown away by how great this body butter is! I've so much good things to say about the Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie and I don't know where to start!

The texture of the body butter is pretty unique. When I first dipped my fingers into the tub, I was slightly surprised as the texture of the body butter felt kind of "hard". I'm not sure how to explain it, the product is just not very creamy and it's consistency is not runny at all. The body butter does melt a little over time and it is much softer now.



The body butter is a very lightweight product that gets absorbed almost instantly. Despite this, I find that it is very moisturizing and my skin feels so smooth and hydrated after use. Such moisturizing body butters are usually heavier in texture and I really like how the Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter has the perfect balance. I do have certain areas on my legs that require a little extra and I find that I can get away with applying more of the product to the particular areas for extra hydration. The body butter gets absorbed almost instantly and it isn't sticky at all. This makes it a perfect moisturizer but both mornings and nights.



The Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter has a nice scent and it will be a hit for those of you who enjoy fruity scents. I will definitely repurchase this and it may become a permanent addition to my skin care routine! I would love to try out other products from Nip + Fab as well, do you have any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment