Tuesday, August 12

Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream

Even though I'm only in my early-twenties, my eye area does need some extra care because I have a few lines stemming out from my inner corner. They're a little more prominent than what I would define as "fine lines" so they're pretty worrisome. The Body Shop Nutriganics line is targeted to fight the first signs of ageing and I thought it was just what I needed.


The Smoothing Eye Cream is a very lightweight gel-cream. It does take a little while sink in but it is still lightweight enough to use under concealer. I use this in the morning and I opt for a heavier eye cream in the night. The eye cream is supposed to diminish fine lines and brighten dark circles but I don't think it really helped in that department. The lines still look as awful as ever and I don't see any significant improvement to the darkness under my eyes.


The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream is a very basic eye cream with mediocre anti-ageing properties. Despite that, I like how the cream maintains its lightweight texture while being sufficiently moisturizing. If you have any recommendations for eye creams that will help with my fine lines, do let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment