Thursday, January 29

Review: Acne Clear Pimple Treatment Cream

For years I've been using Retin-A as a spot treatment and I swore by it. It is really effective and I can usually see results overnight. Of course, retinoids are not for everyone and it can create a hot mess if you're not careful with it. It definitely takes some time for your skin to get accustomed to it. Despite having used it for years, I'm still not able to use it twice a day without my skin peeling. The peeling is very mild for me but it really annoys me because it makes my spot looks worse under makeup. I can only get away with applying the product directly to the spot once a day and only sparingly.


I thought I would be using Retin-A for the rest of my life until I tried the Acne Clear Pimple Treatment Cream. My cousin actually recommended it to me and she raves about it. I never thought I would say this but this unassuming cream is actually so much better than my beloved Retin-A. I usually apply the product on the spot and leave it on overnight. Most of the time, the spot will be almost gone in the morning. Bigger spots might need a few more applications but they are actually significantly reduced after just one application.


The cream itself is actually tinted so you will have to sheer it out if you want to use it in the day. I would usually prefer the cream to be either clear or white but in this case I don't really mind the tint as I typically use it as an overnight treatment. I find that this is not as drying as my Retin-A and you can use it more liberally without having to worry about flaky skin.


The Acne Clear Pimple Treatment Cream is truly a hidden gem. It's extremely effective and really inexpensive. If you're on the hunt for a good spot treatment, do give this one a shot. It may surprise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment