Tuesday, September 17

Review: SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

The SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover claims to be a "do-it-all formula" that not only removes your makeup but also to moisturize and promote lash growth as well as natural cell renewal. That's a lot for an eye makeup remover, isn't it? I've been using the product for quite awhile now and I don't think it's particularly moisturizing and I most definitely haven't noticed any lash growth.


The SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is a typical oil + water formulas which is meant to be shaken gently before use. I'm not really a fan of such formulas as the product starts to separate as I'm pouring it onto a cotton pad and I always end up with unequal amounts of the oil and water after some time.


I usually concentrate the product on the centre of the cotton pad and it has to be enough to cover my entire eye. I use one cotton pad for each eye and I hold it against my eye for approximately 20 seconds for the product to work its magic.


The product does remove a good amount of makeup but it isn't as effective on waterproof mascara as I would like it to be. It can remove all my eye makeup in one swipe if I only put on one coat of mascara. However, if I layered more coats on mascara on, I will need to go over my eyes a few more times to remove all the mascara and that's not something that I'd like to do. Your eye area is extremely sensitive and you can do without any excessive tugging.


The SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is not the best eye makeup remover that I've tried and I will not be repurchasing it again. It is very gentle but I prefer something stronger to remove waterproof mascara more efficiently. It may work for you if you do not wear too much eye makeup but for me, my quest for the most efficient waterproof eye makeup remover continues... 

No comments:

Post a Comment