Wednesday, October 2

Review: Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask

I first stumbled across Formula 10.0.6 when I battling with acne in my teens. I remember really liking their Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser and I think it really helped to clear up my skin. Needless to say, I was curious to try out other products from the brand and one of the other products I've tried is the Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask.


Orange and bergamot are two of the active ingredients in this mud mask and they're supposed to cleanse and brighten your skin. I apply this all over on my face and neck and let it sit for about ten minutes. The mask causes some tingling sensations and it does dry up rather nicely. After washing off the mask, I find that my skin is much smoother and I can see that my pores are slightly smaller. The effects are temporary, of course, but I really like how my skin feels after using the mask.


There's one thing that I don't like about this product and that is the scent. I don't know how bergamot smells like but I'm pretty sure it's the odd smell that accompanies the orange scent. I usually enjoy orange scents but this just smells unpleasant.


I'm actually really lazy when it comes to using mud masks and I find it a hassle to have to wait for ten to fifteen minutes before washing off the product. I really like the Formula 10.0.6 Mud Mask but I will not be repurchasing it because I just don't use mud masks that often. Well, I do go through phases and I may get back into mud masks in the future. If I do, I'll be sure to pick up something that smells better. Do you know of any mud masks that smells really good? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment