Wednesday, January 22

Review: Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater

I'm finally home from my long holiday! I was in Beijing for five weeks and I really enjoyed the dry winter. It took a little more work to keep my skin moisturized but I was able to get away with making very minor changes to my skin care routine. 
I incorporated the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater into my morning skin care routine. After applying The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Toner, I would spritz on the facial spray very liberally and gently tap it in until all the product has been absorbed and follow up with Khiel's Ultra Facial Cream. I replaced the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with the Rosehip Nourishing Oil for my night time routine for an added boost of moisture. 


The facial spray has a very simple ingredient list which I really appreciate. The product itself is non-greasy and it sinks into your skin fully relatively quickly. It refreshes and helps to soothe mildly dry skin temporarily. It is designed as an on-the-go spray but I do not use it as intended as I find it quite disgusting to have any kind of product sitting on top of my oily skin. This is a personal preference and not a fault of the product.


The Mario Badescu Facial Spray is packaged with a regular pump that has a very definite psst. It's definitely not like the fine mist of the Caudalie Beauty Elixir but I do not find it to be bothersome. The facial spray comes at an odd size of 118ml. I actually find that to be quite annoying because it exceeds the 100ml limitation for carry-on liquids. I wish they would do away with that extra 18ml because this facial spray will be so handy for flights.

I really enjoy this product even though it is not a must in my regular skin care routine. I like the ingredients in the facial spray and I do not mind a little extra pampering for my skin. Have you tried the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater? If you have, let me know what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment