Monday, May 27

Review: Soap and Glory Hand Food

I've never really bothered with hand creams because I didn't like the greasy feeling. I was suddenly seized with the fear of dry and wrinkly hands late last year and that was when I decided that I had to start using hand creams. I still hate the greasy feeling so I usually use hand creams before I sleep.


The Soap and Glory Hand Food is part of the Original Pink line and I have it in the regular 125ml as well as the travel 50ml. It also comes in a jumbo 250ml which you can get if you can't get enough of it.


This is a very lightweight hand cream that gets absorbed really quickly. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling once it has been absorbed and it makes my hands feel nicely moisturized. This is light enough for regular use throughout the day and it is pretty hydrating. I don't think it will be sufficiently moisturizing if your hands are very dry and I will recommend something slightly heavier.


I really like how it is lightweight and moisturizing at the same time. The scent is definitely a plus for me and I will repurchase this!

No comments:

Post a Comment