Thursday, June 13

Review: Za Pore Smoother

I started using the Za Pore Smoother when it was first released years ago and it's the first primer that I've ever used. I was in my mid-teens then and I was battling with troubled skin so I was sold to the idea of something that could help with my oily skin under my makeup. I've stopped using it for a couple of years but I've recently rediscovered it.


The Za Pore Smoother is a white balm that has a powdery finish. I usually swirl two fingers in the pot to pick up the product and apply it on the areas where I tend to get shiny. I like to use this primer under powder foundation because of the powdery finish that it has.

Despite the dry texture, the product itself is very easy to blend and I find that it does help to reduce the appearance of my pores. It does a fairly good job in terms of oil control for me but I do not recommend this to people with very oily skin because it may not be sufficient to keep very oily skin matte.


I'm not too bothered by it but dust and lint can get caught on the surface of the product so it is something to take note of. I really like this primer, especially under powder foundation and I've gone through quite a number of pots of the Za Pore Smoother since I first started using it. However, I don't think I will repurchase it because I'd like to try other primers.

No comments:

Post a Comment